2012年5月27日日曜日

The Beach Boys live at Chula Vista on May 25, 2012

The Beach Boys live
at Chula Vista on May 25, 2012

Beach Boys set list, May 25, Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre

First set

"Do It Again"
"Little Honda"
"Catch a Wave"
"Hawaii"
"Don't Back Down"
"Surfin' Safari"
"Surfer Girl"
"Please Let Me Wonder"
"Marcella"
"Then I Kissed Her"
"Why Do Fools Fall In Love?"
"When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)"
"Cotton Fields"
"Be True to Your School"
"Kiss Me, Baby"
"Don't Worry Baby"
"Little Deuce Coupe"
"409"
"Shut Down"
"I Get Around"

Second set

"Add Some Music to Your Day"
"In My Room"
"Sloop John B."
"Wouldn't It Be Nice?"
"I Just Wasn't Made for These Times"
"Sail On, Sailor"
"All This Is That"
"Heroes and Villains"
"That's Why God Made The Radio"
"Forever"
"God Only Knows"
"Good Vibrations"
"California Girls"
"Help Me, Rhonda"
"Rock and Roll Music"
Do You Wanna Dance?"
"Surfin' U.S.A."

Encores

"Kokomo"
"Barbara Ann"
"Fun, Fun, Fun




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿